Balanced Drive technology, die cast alu chassis, Nomex cone, 110 mm Ferrite magnet, 1½ "voice coil, Conex Spider, black glass fiber bobbin, 4 and 8 ohm available.
The 7 ”transducers WF182BD01 (4 ohm) and WF182BD02 (8 ohm) were designed as high performance bass and midrange units for Monitors and high-end hi-fi speakers. They offer outstanding deep bass performance and dynamic and detailed midrange.
* Balanced Drive motor structure for optimal drive force symmetry resulting in largely reduced even order harmonic distortion
* Copper cap on center pole to reduce voice coil Inductance and to minimize variations in voice coil Inductance as a function of voice coil position
* Black Nomex cone
* Rigid die cast alu chassis with extensive venting for lower air flow speed reducing Audible distortion
* Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
* Vented center pole with dual flares for reduced noise level at large cone excursions
* Heavy-duty black fiber glass voice coil former to reduce mechanical losses resulting in better dynamic performance and low-level details
* Large motor with 1½ ”voice coil diameter for better control and power handling
* Built-in alu field-Stabilizing ring for reduced distortion at high levels
* Low-loss suspension (high Qm) for better Reproduction of details and Dynamics
* Black motor parts for better heat transfer to the surrounding air
* Conex Spider for better durability under extreme conditions
* Gold plated terminals to ensure long-term trouble free connection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.