- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
The QB 12 is Q Acoustics' first subwoofer with a 12 "element.
The large and long-lasting element is commanded by a 220-watt Class D amplifier with extremely low distortion, which produces polar and dimensional bass reproduction. The subwoofer is great for supporting the Q Acoustics Concept Series for both movies and music.
The Q B12 works in a closed housing that is very rigid thanks to the cross-support structure so it does not color or resonate.
The subwoofer's enclosed "infite baffle" housing is cleverly reinforced to give maximum rigidity to its system, and as a result, minimal impact on those deep bass sounds. Mechanical Stability = sound enjoyment.
Reinforced MDS housing with 36mm thick front panel, recessed and hidden terminal panel. Adjustable spike legs with rubber covers. A range of elegant, simple finishes. The Q B12 is simple and easy to place and deploy. It is also refreshing to listen to.
- Bass element size: 30.5 cm (12 ")
- Amplifier RMS power: 220 W
- Amplifier PEAK power: 440 W
- Amplifier class: D
- Frequency response: 28 Hz to 300 Hz
- Crossover frequency operating range: 70 Hz to 225 Hz
- Input impedance: 13 k?
- Input sensitivity: 150 mV
- Enclosure type: closed
- Housing material: MDF
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 44.6 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- Color white
Payment & Security
Payments are encrypted.