- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
The Pioneer A-50DA is open to all current High End music formats: Its high-quality Phono input takes care of turntable signals, four gold-plated Cinch inputs are ready for all kinds of players. The state-of-the-art D / A converter receives digital formats based on ESS SABER Ultra technology. Through asynchronous USB transfer, it also supports ultra-high resolution material at 32 bits and up to 384 kHz sampling rate, as well as native DSD at up to four times the speed (11.2 MHz). Specially developed for music use, the switching Power Stages on the A-50 / DA produce 90 watts of power per channel; a large-sized mains transformer with separate windings for the power, precursor and digital ranges ensures a stable supply even in the case of highly dynamic program material. The thick aluminum front panel, metal rotary knobs, massive speaker screw connectors and high-quality remote control ensure that the A-50DA's daily handling is as pleasant as its sound.
- PLAYING HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO FILES - Connect your computer directly via an asynchronous USB input. Integrated D / A Converter ESS The ES9016S itself converts signals to the highest possible resolution, including up to 11-megahertz Quad-DSD and up to 384-kilohertz and 32-bit WAV or FLAC format PCM files.
- POWERFUL AMPLIFICATION - Highly efficient MOS-FET-ClassD amplification produces 90 watts per channel and enables highly dynamic, detailed and accurate reproduction.
- PERFECT FOR VINYL LIKES - Simply connect your turntable with the MC system to the Phono input and enjoy your vinyl collection in the best possible quality.
- 90 W + 90 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5%, 4 ohms)
- 65 W + 65 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5%, 8 ohms)
- THD: 0.02% (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance: 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A + B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response (Measured with DIRECT button switched on): SACD / CD, NETWORK, LINE1, LINE2 5 Hz-50 kHz, ± 3 dB
- RIAA Deviation: PHONO MM 20 Hz-20 kHz, ± 0.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF, A Network, Short Circuited)
- SACD / CD: 101 dB, Phono: 89 dB (MM: 5 mV input)
- Power Amp Direct: 110 dB
- Channel Separation
- SACD / CD: 90 dB (100 Hz), 84 dB (1 kHz), 75 dB (10 kHz)
- Power Amp Direct: 95 dB (100 Hz), 95 dB (1 kHz), 80 dB (10 kHz)
- Pure Audio Grade High Efficiency Power ›› MOSFET Amplifier (Class D Amplifier)
- Separated Construction for Preamp and Power Amp
- Isolated Power Supply
- Source Direct Mode
- Highly Acclaimed ESS SABER32 Ultra DAC
- 384 kHz / 32-bit USB DAC for Asynchronous Transfer
- Speaker A, B, A + B Selector
- Aluminum Front Panel and Rotary Knob
- Auto Power Down
- Hair Line Finish Remote Controller
- Exclusive Gold-Plated Speaker Terminals (Large Type)
- Gold-Plated Analogue Audio Input (Phono MM, CD, LINE 1, LINE 2, NETWORK, USB, COAXIAL, POWER AMP DIRECT IN)
- USB Input for Asynchronous Transmission
- Digital Coaxial Input
- Digital Optical Input
- Audio Output (LINE 2, PHONES)
- SR In / Out
- AC Inlet (Large Type)
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.