Moscon's top-of-the-class AB-Class 4-channel DSP terminal.
- 4 Channel amplifier with DSP inside
- Black finishing
- Power Rating: 130 Watts per channel @ 4 Ohm <1% THD + N
- Sn Ratio:> 67 dBA (ref: 1 Watt into 4 Ohm)
- ONE 130.4 DSP INSIDE
- Incl. DSP 4to6 on board
- Only one software, always updated.
- 4 presets instead of 2.
- Low level DSP processed output (as the CH5-6 in the D2-100.4DSP).
- It works with RCD and RCD-mini.
- Target powers:
- 130 Watt per channel @ 4 Ohm
- 175 Watt per channel @ 2 Ohm
- 350 Watt BTL mode @ 4 Ohm
- Input sensitivity: (Power rating ref)
- 0.28 V ÷ 5.7 V (LL) / 0.8 V ÷ 16 V (HL)
- Features & Xover functions
- High Low Adapter
- Autosense power-on (High Level only, SE or BTL mode)
- Hand-free, Navigator, AUX inputs
- Auto-Fading between inputs
- Signal Mix Capability
- USB cable for PC connection
- BT wireless module for PC connection (optional)
- GUI (Windows XP, VISTA 32 / 64bit and 7 32 / 64bit)
- Available hardware presets: two
- External memory for additional presets (optional)
- 30 Bands parametric equalizer
- Implemented filters type: all standard filters available
- HP frequency range for each channel Hz: 10 ÷ 20,000
- LP frequency range for each channel Hz: 10 ÷ 20,000
- HP and LP filter slope for each cell: dB / Oct 6 to 24 (up to 48 if cascaded)
- Band pass allowed: yes
- Variable “Q”: 0.25 ÷ 40
- Time delay ms: 0 ÷ 15 (0.02 steps)
- Phase inversion for each channel: 0/180 °
- Gain level for each channel dB: -115.5 ÷ 6
- Remote Volume Control (optional)
- Size: 310x200x50 mm
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.