- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
Music Reproduction of uncanny warmth and beauty. In the 1960s, when the audio industry moved en masse into transistor amplifiers, LUXMAN stood Apart. We recognized the ineffable beauty of vacuum tube audio, and we've continued to build tube components without interruption. Part of LUXMAN's NeoClassico II Series, the SQ-N150 is the latest heir to that proud tradition, delivering music Reproduction of exceptional warmth and clarity.
Meticulous vacuum tube engineering
You'll enjoy surpassingly detailed, open music Reproduction thanks to the exceptional linearity of LUXMAN's PK split phase inversion circuit. We married an input stage of two JJ Electronic ECC83 miniature double triodes to a push-pull output with four JJ Electronic EL84 pentodes. And with our deep knowledge of tube design, we configured the SQ-N150 for consistent performance and long operating life. On paper, we rate power output at 10 watts + 10 watts at 6 ohms. In practice, the sound is fit for the most demanding listeners.
LUXMAN provides three line inputs and a phono section that accommodates both moving magnets and moving coil cartridges, so you don't need to purchase a separate MC preamp. We plated the RCA jacks in gold and pitched them at 18mm to accommodate high-end cables. For minimum crosstalk between left and right channels, we used the same input selector IC as on our top-of-the-line C-900u control amplifier. For Ultimate Sonic purity, the Line Straight mode can bypass the Bass, Treble and Balance controls. The headphone output jack is ideal for late night listening.
The aluminum-finished remote control operates as well as a LUXMAN CD player, such as the matching LUXMAN D-N150 digital player.
The 5 mm thick aluminum chassis has a Modest “A4” footprint, just 210 x 297 mm (8-1 / 4 x 11-3 / 4 inches), not including projecting parts. The blasted white Inish contrasts nicely with the hairlines on the machined aluminum controls. The orange LED lighting of the analog level meters provides a visual counter-point to the glow of the vacuum tubes.
- Rated output 10W + 10W (6Ω)
- Input sensitivity /
- input impedance PHONO (MM): 3.0mV / 47kΩ
- PHONO (MC): 0.33mV / 100Ω
- LINE: 180mV / 47kΩ
- Frequency response PHONO: 20Hz to 20kHz (± 0.5dB)
- LINE: 20Hz to 80kHz (within -3.0dB)
- Total harmonic distortion 1% or less (1kHz, 10W / 6Ω)
- S / N ratio (IHF-A) PHONO (MM): 84dB or more
- PHONO (MC): 64dB or more
- LINE: 95dB or more
- Circuit Driver: PK split phase inversion circuit
- Output: Pentode power tubes
- Vacuum tubes ECC83 × 3, EL84 × 4
- Power supply 230V ~ (50Hz) / 115V ~ (60Hz)
- Power consumption 98W
- External dimensions 297 (W) x 188 (H) x 251 (D) mm
- 20mm front panel Knob of and 21mm rear panel
- terminals are included in the depth measurement
- Net weight 12.4kg (main unit)
- Accessories Remote control (RA-25), Power cable
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.