- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
HEOS LINK HS2 wireless preamplifier
Denon HEOS: EUROPEAN MULTIROOM SYSTEM 2015-2016
HEOS Link is part of the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system that allows you to listen to your favorite music anywhere and everywhere in your home. Leveraging your existing wireless home network and HEOS app on your iOS or Android device, you can search, browse, and play music from your own music library, streaming services, and thousands of Internet radio channels.
HEOS Link adds the HEOS multi-room feature to any existing audio system or active speakers and allows you to play different songs in different rooms or the same song in all rooms.
As with HEOS wireless speakers, you can stream your favorite music and control the HEOS Link preamplifier directly with the HEOS app, which is available in iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose whether to listen to music from your phone, tablet, portable player, or perhaps through an Internet radio or streaming service.
Our unique digital technology takes care of synchronization so music is heard with a resolution of microseconds at the same time as the sound quality and stereo image are top notch.
For owners of other Denon audio equipment, HEOS Link offers a separate convenience function. Connect the supplied infrared transmitter to the IR output socket of the HEOS Link amplifier and place the transmitter close to the front panel of the Denon device. Or if your Denon has an "IR direct" connection, you can use the included cable to connect the HEOS Link directly with the control cable. In this case, you can boot your Denon system directly with the HEOS application to the correct input and enjoy your favorite music. You can choose to listen to different songs in different rooms or the same song in all rooms. The device also has 12 volt trigger support which allows you to connect HEOS Link to devices that support the trigger function.
- High resolution audio support
- Bluetooth built-in
- Turn any stereo system into a wireless zone.
- Play your favorite music from streaming services or from a smartphone, tablet, USB memory or other external device.
- Control your Denon amplifier, integrated amplifier or mini-system directly with the HEOS application.
- The perfect choice for any home theater amplifier, integrated amplifier or active speakers.
- Analog, digital coaxial and optical audio output.
- 12V trigger output for controlling external devices.
- IR output for control of Denon home theater amplifiers, integrated amplifiers and music systems.
- Free HEOS application.
- Stream your favorite music from services like Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Tunein or Napster.
- Stream music from a local source or your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth or network.
- USB connection, optical digital input, 3.5mm aux input and RCA analog inputs allow playback from any of the above to any HEOS repeater in full sync.
- Stream music from your home network devices such as NAS drives and PCs and Macs.
- Built-in wireless "N" network connectivity to a standard wireless network.
- Ethernet connection for wired connection.
Analog (adjustable / fixed), Digital coaxial and optical audio output.
Internet radio support:
Streamed MP3, WMA (via TuneIn service).
Album art support
JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF image formats.
Connect to a wireless network easily and quickly.
HEOS Link supports the latest 802.11 networks (including dual band "N") for a reliable network connection.
Connect the device to your home or work network using the RJ-45 connection.
Comes in a box
HEOS Link, power cable, 3.5mm installation cable, Ethernet cable, quick start guide, RCA cable, IR transmitter cable, IR straight cable.
Control buttons & indicators
• Volume up / down
• Mute / Mute LED indicator
• Multi-color LED indicator
Dimensions (W x H x D):
155mm x 74mm x 150mm
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.