- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
Top review in Heimkino magazine: "Outstanding" Read the highlights here.
The Heco Aurora 300 is a compact shelf speaker with no compromises in sound. The Aurora 300 uses the same 170mm subwoofer as the Aurora 700 floor speaker. This element is mounted in a sturdy housing and its lightweight long-fiber HECO paper cone and long-stroke suspension ensure good performance at bass frequencies as well as a distinctive midrange range. The newly developed Fluctus treble handles the reproduction of the upper sound range. This 28mm cloth dome tweeter features a computer-optimized multi-wave front panel design that ensures complete dispersion characteristics for upper sound range reproduction. The high-quality silk-matt matte finish on the front and top of the speaker, available in “Ebony black” or “Ivory white”, looks sensational when combined with an otherwise wood-clad finish.
"On top of the last - Heco Aurora is a speaker series that cements in my mind Heco is one of the most pleasing speaker manufacturers in my ears. The decisive factor here is the uniformity of sound . " AVPlus magazine Heco Aurora test 9-10 / 2017 Read the article here.
- 28mm Fluctus tweeter with silk dome, ferrofluid cooling, powerful double ferrite magnet and new acoustic flange geometry.
- Bass element with a light, long-fiber paper cone and dust cup, long-stroke suspension and a high-performance voice coil optimized for low-distortion playback.
- Bass element body made of coated steel.
- Structurally very sturdy housing.
- Front and upper with high-quality silk matt matte surface.
- Detachable speaker mesh with magnet mounting.
- Bass reflex structure with flow-optimized reflex tube.
- Rubber speaker feet
- Detailed phase and amplitude optimized by the crossover filter HQ components.
- High-quality terminal with gold-plated and shielded connectors.
- Bi-wiring / Bi-amping option.
- 2-way bass reflex
- 1 x 6.5? bass
- 1 x 1? Dome treble
- Power endurance (RMS / Max): 80/150 W
- Impedance: 4 - 8?
- Frequency response: 32 - 42 500 Hz
- Distribution frequencies: 3300 Hz
- Recommended amplifier power: 20? 150 W
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 195 x 357 x 315 mm
- Weight: 7.5 kg / pc
Payment & Security
Payments are encrypted.