- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
2mX2 top class
speaker cable for audio equipment
All metal parts are processed
UR FURUTECH with α (Alpha) process (Super Cryogenic & Demagnetizing Treatment)
State-of-the-art dual-shielded α (Alpha) -OCC conductor connections, power cords, and digital cables that represent exceptional build quality and are surrounded by Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbing modules that provide better resolution, more efficient dynamics, and virtuoso performances of all. All connectors are rhodium plated for optimal signal transmission.
• Double-shielded α (Alpha) -OCC conductors eliminate radiant noise.
• Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI absorbing modules surround each cable.
• High-performance, beautifully designed and finished pure rhodium-plated copper size.
• FP-201 (R) plate connectors non-magnetic rhodium-plated pure copper (non-magnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass FP-202 (R) Banana connectors on request).
• Insulated with air-foamed irradiated PE, which reduces capacitance and dampens vibration.
• The result is better resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics and ultra-quiet sound reproduction, where music develops better without artificial glare from the “frequency range” of the high frequency.
• The GC-303 allows deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the location of the original recording. The natural, unobtrusive detail reveals the nuances and energy of an engaging musical experience.
The α (alpha) conductor consists of fine PCOCC
yarns treated with Furutech α (alpha) cryogenic and magnetizing process technology
with specifications: Structure and materials
• 6 bundles of 20-strand α (alpha) –OCC conductors ・ 0.18 mm, diameter 2.7 mm: Wire AWG: 3.0 SQ.mm / over 13 AWG
• Insulation: Air-foamed irradiated PE (red / white) 5.1 mm in diameter
• Cable slot: Two twisted cores
• Sheath: Two-layer flexible PVC (purple / red) diameter 13 mm
• Sheath: Special EMI and noise absorbing Formula GC-303 module
• Jacket: nylon thread braid approx. 14.5 mm
• Connectors: Spada connector [FP-201 (R)] or Banana connectors [FP-202 (R)]
Electrical properties of the cable test method
Max. Conductor resistance 6.4 Ω ／ km JISC3005 6 20 ℃
Min. Insulation resistance 1000 MΩ-km JISC3005 9.1 20 ℃
Dielectric strength AC. 1,000 V - 1 min. JISC3005 8
Electrostatic capacitance at about 50 PF ／ 1 KHz
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.