- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
Power Guard-E48: AC 250 V 10A 50 / 60Hz
AC power can make or break the system!
From the home entertainment system, you actually hear the sound of the electricity coming in, and typically violent storms that drive the AC power cord and its ground are very detrimental to the performance of the components.
The Power Guard-48 is a sophisticated, finished inline filter cable that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated power cords. It protects against distortions caused by earth noise, voltage spikes, and explosions, high-frequency power source noise from other components in your system, and ultimately high-frequency digital noise from processors and digital interfaces.
Plus, you’re never alone when you take a place to listen; the home’s AC power supply is shared with other homes, homes, and businesses in the same electrical transformer, which explains why many enthusiasts keep their systems running higher late at night and on weekends.
And while the Power Guard-48 is a star performer in eliminating common switching errors, it does everything without limiting power consumption in any way. Furutech, known for its world-class Pure Transmission technology, construction and finishing, has passed the tests and the Power Guard-48 does not interfere with current drawing. The Furutech FI-48M (R) power connector perfectly complements Furutech's new (Alpha) PC-Triple C power cable, which utilizes an ingenious in-house forging process in which variable high pressures are applied tens of thousands of times to high-purity oxygen-free copper. , finally by changing the copper crystal boundaries that were previously vertical to the longitudinal direction to allow the signal to flow more easily through the fabricated cable. Copper crystals become much better connected and uniform, both physically and electrically, resulting in a much more conductive and sonically compelling conductor.
The Power Guard-48 Inline AC filter reduces noise in all components where it is used, leading to very natural and very fine accuracy down and through a completely quiet noise base. It enhances sound reproduction and imaging while creating nuanced high frequencies, an attractive, engaging mid-range, tight and controlled bass that saves power and dynamics.
• Power Guard-E48: Equipped with rhodium-plated Furutech FI-E48 (R) and FI-68 (R) filter IEC connector
• Removes irradiated replacement entertainment
• EMI-filterable IEC properties rhodium-plated α (alpha) magnetic pure copper conductors
• Parallel circuit with in-line coil and capacitor that reduces noise at 100 KHz by 8 dB and 500 KHz by 14 dB and 10MHz by more than 30 dB.
• When using nylon and fiberglass, FI-68 also contains a special compacted stainless steel fiber resin. The case improves EMI protection - achieves more than 40dB of EMI protection efficiency.
• α (alpha) cable shield protects against radiation noise.
• RoHS compliant flexible PVC sheath improves vibration insulation.
• Special high-quality flexible PVC insulation helps reduce capacitance.
• Floating Field Damper ™ (Earth / Ground Jumper System) with U.S. Patent: 6,669,491 / European Patent (EP1445837)
FI-68 internal EMI filtering IEC input
A parallel circuit with a linear coil and a capacitor reduces noise at 100 KHz by 8 dB and 500 KHz by 14 dB and 10MHz by more than 30 dB
EN-68 EMI filtering IEC interface
• rhodium-plated α (alpha) non-magnetic pure copper conductor
• Internal cover • Nylon fiber
• Inner box • Nylon fiber glass
• Interiors are held in place with Piezo epoxy
• The outer end and housing material also made of nylon and fiberglass contain a specially compacted stainless steel fiber resin. This combination of materials promotes static decay and improves EMI protection - achieving more than 40 dB of EMI protection efficiency.
• Rating • AC 115 V 15A 50/60 Hz
• onCables: 45-strand PC Triple C 0.32 mm x 3 cores
• Insulation: High quality flexible PVC (brown 、 light blue 、 green with yellow ribbon)
OD: 5.0 mm diameter approx.
• Inner sheath: high quality flexible PVC (black)
• Protection: 0.12 mm of OFC wire braid
• Sheath: RoHS compliant flexible PVC (dark green), diameter 16.0 mm.
• Length: about 150cm
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.