- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
Note * The FP-S20N and FP-S022N have the same specifications
Voltage: 20A 125V / 16A 250V
Is there a difference in all signal paths?
In the case of alternating current, definitely. Every sound, image and emotion you get from audio and video systems comes as a direct result of this power. And because AC current first passes through power lines, it’s easy to see how they can affect signal quality as much as any other cable in the system - if not more.
Furutech's new gold and silver Nano-liquid solution
The Furutech FP-S022N cable uses one of the finest wires designed by engineers: Alpha Nano-Ag-Au, which contains our new, finely tuned gold and silver nanofluid. The Nano Liquid is a highly efficient communication enhancer carefully designed to improve the performance of already legendary Alpha-OFC conductors with a patented two-stage cryogenic and demagnetization method that improves signal transmission.
The molecules in the nano-liquid are so small (about 8 nanometers in diameter or 8 / 1,000,000 millimeters in diameter) that they finely cover the conductors and smooth out any microscopic surface irregularities that can affect signal transmission and impedance. This simply means that the conductor has a larger contact area.
The nano-liquid is created by thoroughly mixing supermicroparticles made of both gold and silver together with a dispersion of squalene oil. Furutech engineers found that they can affect sound quality by carefully changing the relative ratios of gold, silver, and oil. Extensive testing is then followed until the optimal ratio is achieved. In essence, they “tuned” the Nano liquid to produce the most balanced musical sound possible — a sound that could only be the result of the purest AC transmission.
When you install Furutech Alpha Nano-Ag-Au cables in a high quality audio or video system, you can expect the following improvements:
• Lower noise level, which allows more music to flow through the system.
• Increased dynamics, especially at complex locations that may sound messy and confusing through smaller power cords.
• Deeper and tighter low frequencies, greater structure and three-dimensional visibility.
• Natural and more vibrant mid-level clarity that retains the original characteristics of any record.
• Higher resolution and detail without sounding bright or analytical, allowing you to hear your favorite music even deeper.
• Increase the size of the sound and provide a more detailed description of that sound for a more realistic presentation experience.
• Higher video resolution, more realistic colors and clarity.
Sound profiles, home theater enthusiasts, and professional recording engineers have all noticed significant improvements in the performance of all types of audio, video, and display devices — all just by switching to Furutech’s Alpha Nano-Ag-Au wiring harnesses throughout the system.
In short, everything on the signal path really makes a difference. Hear and see the difference that Furutech Alpha Nano-Ag-Au wire can make to your system.
• α (Alpha) Nano OFC cable, 1.93 mm diameter (14 AWG)
• Insulation: Special flexible PVC (red / white / green), diameter 3.5 mm
• Inner sheath: Flexible PVC, diameter approx. 9.3 mm
• Sheath: 0.12 mm braided α (alpha) conductor wires
• Sheath: RoHS compliant flexible PVC; total diameter approx. 12.9mm
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.