- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
AC 115V / 250V 15A 50 / 60Hz
AC power can make or break the system!
From the home entertainment system, you actually hear the sound of the electricity coming in, and typically violent storms that drive the AC power cord and its ground are very detrimental to the performance of the components.
The FI-68 is a sophisticated, luxuriously manufactured and finished in-line filter unit that eliminates common problems caused by contaminated power lines. It protects against distortions caused by earth noise, voltage spikes, and explosions, high-frequency power source noise from other components in your system, and ultimately high-frequency digital noise from processors and digital interfaces.
Plus, you’re never alone when you take a place to listen; the home’s AC power supply is shared with other homes, homes, and businesses in the same electrical transformer, which explains why many enthusiasts keep their systems running higher late in the evening and on weekends.
And while the FI-68 is a star performer in eliminating common AC errors, it does everything without limiting power consumption in any way. Furutech, known for its world-class Pure Transmission technology, construction and finishing, has passed the tests and the FI-68 does not interfere with current drawing.
The FI-68 IEC connector with filter reduces noise with all the components it uses, resulting in very natural and very fine accuracy down and through a completely quiet noise base. It enhances sound reproduction and imaging while creating nuanced high frequencies, an attractive, engaging mid-range, tight and controlled bass that saves power and dynamics.
• The body of the FI-68 filter combines two “active” materials: nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon, and nylon and fiberglass to form a highly efficient mechanically and electrically attenuated body.
• Use between power cords and power distributors or power cords and components
• Eliminates radiation interference in the AC adapter
• Equipped with non-magnetic 24 k gold-plated or rhodium-plated α (Alpha) copper connector parts
• Parallel circuit with in-line coil and capacitor that reduces noise at 100 KHz by 8 dB and 500 KHz at 14 dB and 10MHz by more than 30 dB
• Floating Field Damper ™ (Earth / Ground Jumper System) U.S. Patent No. 6,669,491 / European Patent (EP1445837)
• RoHS compliant
• Nylon / fiberglass main body and inner cover.
• Made of nylon and fiberglass The housing material also contains specially evaporated stainless steel fiber. This combination of materials promotes static decay and improves EMI protection - achieving more than 40 dB of EMI protection efficiency.
• Specified for cables with diameters of 6.6 to 15.5 mm (wire size up to 3.5 mm2 (12 AWG)).
• Polycarbonate cable damping clamp with stainless screws.
• Connection: Insert the screw with the symbol: 3.5 ~ 4.0 mm “O” connections
blue connector for 14AWG (2.0mm2) cable
Black connector for 12AWG (3.5mm2) cable
• Dimensions: diameter 40.6mm X 121mm total length
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.