- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
pole + Earth • Rating: 10A 250 V AC Furutech Astoria and Empire wiring harnesses
If you’re a musician or record professional, ask yourself the following question: Do current power cords make sense?
They may make sense for your budget or when it comes to recording and playback equipment, but do they make sense for your brain? Does the music you create in the studio sound like music in your head, natural and inviting and emotional? Or do you listen to your music on an imaginative clipboard in your lap and check what’s right about the sound you’re getting - and what’s not so right?
The new Furutech Astoria and Empire power cords are designed for demanding professionals like you. Extensive feedback from musicians and recording professionals developed in Tokyo. The Astoria and Empire power cords are specially tuned and balanced to deliver better shock and dynamism to your voice - more of what you hear in your head and heart.
In fact, choosing between Astoria and Empire gives you even better control over what type of sound you’re trying to achieve. Choose Astoria if you aim for fast response and natural speed, paired with deep and powerful bass. Empire, on the other hand, offers a balanced sound with incredible precision so you can hear all the details and nuances. It's up to you.
Just replace the amplifiers ’existing power cords, mixing consoles, microphone preps, and even your entire recording and playback system, and you’ll instantly hear more superior consistency in sound. The dynamic range is larger than ever before, and the music sounds effortless and expanded to congestion, instead of brisk or muddy.
Your music is starting to make more sense where it counts - in the brain.
Furutech’s legendary design team is an expert when it comes to maintaining the signal path and producing an accurate, honest and uncompromising end result. The innovative (alpha) PC-Triple C power cable, used in both Astoria and the Empire, is the result of a patented forging process that included repeated rounds of bending the metal - the same method used to create the katana. Samurai warriors!
However, we have taken the art of sword making to new levels, however, by applying varying high pressures to very pure acid-free copper. This creates a forging process that is identical to bending katana steel tens of thousands of times. This ensures that the boundaries of the crystal grains deep inside the copper are rearranged so that the electric current passes through the signal path more smoothly than ever before.
Add well-known gold-plated connectors, our noise-reducing (alpha) cable protection, vibration-controlling RoHS-compliant flexible PVC sheath and patented Floating Field Damper grounding system, and you have a razor-sharp tool for the finest extraction results - both in the studio and on stage.
Use Furutech's Astoria and Empire power cords for all your recording and playback needs. The end result is not great.
• Equipped with gold-plated Furutech FI-11M (G) or FI-E11 (G) and FI-11 (G) IEC connector
• α (Alpha) cable shield protects against radiation noise
• RoHS compliant audio grade flexible PVC sheath improves vibration insulation.
• Special audio-grade flexible PVC insulation helps reduce capacitance.
• Floating Field Damper ™ (Earth / Ground Jumper System) with U.S. Patent No. 6,669,491 / European Patent (EP1445837).
• Cables: 45-strand PC Triple C 0.32 mm x 3 cores
• Insulation: Audio quality flexible PVC (brown, light blue, green with yellow strip) OD: diameter 5.0 mm.
• Inner sheath: Audio quality flexible PVC (black)
• Protection: 0.12 mm of OFC wire braid
• Sheath: RoHS compliant Audio quality flexible PVC (dark green), diameter 16.0 mm.
• Outer sleeve: nylon thread braid
• length: about 150cm
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.