- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
The ESX Audio Signum stand-alone kits feature midbasses with a very shallow installation depth. The very rigid steel frame allows the same sound quality as the series made with a traditional frame. The light cone of the bass element and the strong magnet create a good sensitivity for the speaker, making them very suitable for direct use with low-performance original or post-mounted instruments. In addition, the lower than normal impedance (3ohm) of the speakers usually compresses the amplifier a little more power, resulting in better bass range reproduction.
Both the bass and treble have very small crossover filters placed in the wires. This is an excellent handy addition for easier installation when the original treble is on the dashboard or A-pillar and the bass element on the door. Neat speaker grilles are included in the package.
- Power endurance 100/200 Watts RMS / max.
- Impedance 3 Ohms
- Frequency response 60 - 22000 Hz
- Paper product cones
- 20 mm neodymium silk dome tweeters
- Splitters directly on treble and bass cords
- Protective grilles
- Bass installation depth 55 mm
- Bass mounting hole 144 mm
Payment & Security
Payments are encrypted.