The look of the ESX Audio Signum SXE series has been inspired by the Horizon HXE series amplifiers, but the sturdy terminals and aluminum ends say the Signum SXE series is one notch higher in the ESX audio hierarchy. Signum SXE amplifiers are made with sound quality in mind and this is reflected in the models: the 2- and 4-channel are traditional AB amplifiers and the mono terminals are pure D-Class. Amplifier-level input with auto-start and “Error Protection System” (EPS) have been added to the amplifiers to prevent fault codes from the original system and the player from malfunctioning when using the speaker-level input. The mono terminals are stable up to a 1ohm load, equipped with bandbass filters and two amplifiers of the same model can be linked. A wired level control is included.
- 1 x 650W RMS @ 4Ohm
- 1 x 1000W RMS @ 2Ohm
- 1 x 1400W RMS @ 1Ohm
- Frequency range: 10 - 160 Hz (-3dB)
- Low pass filter: 40 - 150 Hz, 12 dB octave
- Subsonic filter: 10 to 35 Hz, 12 dB octave
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12 dB @ 40 Hz
- Phase reversal: 0 to 180 °
- Input sensitivity: 0.2 - 5 V
- THD: <0.5% (80 Hz)
- Speaker level input with autostart with EPS function
- Includes wired level control.
- Dimensions (L * K * S): 370 x 53 x 220 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.