- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
ESX Audio's new QUANTUM QXB encapsulated subwoofer is made around a sturdy QXE12D2 element. It offers incredible playback and a tremendous amount of pressure to all your music listening. The beautifully embroidered case is made very sturdy with sensible structural solutions, which allows you to get the most out of the element. Made of MDF in every thickness from 18mm to the massive 36mm thickness of the front panel! In front of the element with a long movement deviation is a neat metal protective grille.
The element itself is equipped with two 2ohm voice coils, ie it can be connected from a double terminal to either a 1ohm or 4ohm load.
The element is also available as separate and ready-made bass packages!
- 30 cm (12 ”) reflex enclosed subwoofer
- Power endurance 1000 / 2000w RMS / max
- Impedance 2 + 2 Ohm (can be connected to 1ohm or 4ohm load)
- 76 mm double talk coil
- Very sturdy gate housing with stylish ESX logo
- Guards in front of the element
- Dimensions: width 63 x cap 40 x depth 37/27 cm
The look of the ESX Audio Signum SXE series has been inspired by the Horizon HXE series amplifiers, but the sturdy terminals and aluminum ends say the Signum SXE series is one notch higher in the ESX audio hierarchy. Signum SXE amplifiers are made with sound quality in mind and this is reflected in the models: the 2- and 4-channel are traditional AB amplifiers and the mono terminals are pure D-Class. Amplifier-level input with auto-start and “Error Protection System” (EPS) have been added to the amplifiers to prevent fault codes from the original system and the player from malfunctioning when using the speaker-level input. The mono terminals are stable up to a 1ohm load, equipped with bandbass filters and two amplifiers of the same model can be linked. A wired level control is included.
- 1 x 650W RMS @ 4Ohm
- 1 x 1000W RMS @ 2Ohm
- 1 x 1400W RMS @ 1Ohm
- Frequency range: 10 - 160 Hz (-3dB)
- Low pass filter: 40 - 150 Hz, 12 dB octave
- Subsonic filter: 10 to 35 Hz, 12 dB octave
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12 dB @ 40 Hz
- Phase reversal: 0 to 180 °
- Input sensitivity: 0.2 - 5 V
- THD: <0.5% (80 Hz)
- Speaker level input with autostart with EPS function
- Includes wired level control.
- Dimensions (L * K * S): 370 x 53 x 220 mm
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.