As usual, DLS's new speaker range for 2015 covers coaxials as well as separate series, in the design of which sound quality has been considered the most important criterion.
RCS 6.2 is a stand-alone kit with a very low-profile (installation depth only 45mm) midbass. The shallow installation depth has been achieved with a hybrid magnet, which combines a traditional and a neodymium magnet. The tweeters in the stand-alone series are on a textile cone, so the sound of the tweeters is not tight and overbearing. The supplied 6 / 12dB crossover filters include treble level control.
- 6.5 "standalone set
- RC25 silk dome tweeter (25mm)
- Playback range: 55 to 18000Hz
- Sensitivity: 86dB (1W / 1m)
- Splitter filter with 6 / 12dB steepness @ 5.5kHz (Alip./Ylip.)
- Speaker outer diameter: 165mm
- Magnet size: 80mm
- Immersion depth: 45mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 146mm
- Power consumption: 50W RMS / 90W Max.
- Protective grilles included