Dension iGateway multimedia adapter for the original player. The adapter allows you to connect an iPod or iPhone to your car's original audio system.
- iPod / iPhone or AUX connection
- source download
- source control from the player or steering wheel controls
- text display on the player
- text display on car player
The device is model- and instrument-specific. Compatibility e.g. with the following characters:
- Citro? N
NOTE! If your car has a separate CD changer, it cannot be used after installing this unit.
The package includes a Dension iGateway center, a car-specific wiring harness and a 30pin iPod / iPhone cable.
Apple (with 30-pin cable, included in the price)
- iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, and 3G
- iPod Classic
- iPod (4th generation)
- iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thand 6th generation)
- iPod mini
- iPod Photo 4G
- iPod Video 5G
- iPod Touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation)
- compatible with almost all Bluetooth devices
- music streaming (A2DP)
- Android support (A2DP or mass storage mode)
- USB: memory stick or hard disk (UBS1.1 ->)
- File system: FAT16 or FAT32
- Maximum storage capacity: up to 250GB of music
Supported audio formats
- MPEG1 Layer 3: 32; 44.1; 48 kHz (32 - 320kbps);
- MPEG2 Layer 3:16; 22.05; 24 kHz (8 - 160kbps);
- MPEG2.5 Layer 3: 8; 11,025; 12 kHz (8 -160 kbps) 96 kbps? 320 kbps;
- MP3 Variable Bit Rate (VBR) (up to 320kb / s).
- WMA 4 - 44.1 kHz at sample rates up to 320 kbps. Except for DRM protected files.
- WAV (16 bit, uncompressed PCM)
Unsupported WMA formats:
- WMA Pro
- WMA lossless
- WMA DRM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.