- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
Denon PMA-1600NE integrated amplifier
The performance of the PMA-1600NE amplifier far exceeds Denon's previous PMA-1500 series. The uncompromising quality of the device, the unique Denon technologies and the state-of-the-art connections make the PMA-1600NE a true masterpiece of audio technology. The amplifier's rear panel USB-B connection and built-in high-quality D / A converter ensure that the amplifier plays lossless files up to 384kHz / 32bit and DSD 11.2MHz in top-quality sound quality. The amplifier also has Analog Mode, which turns off unnecessary amplifier sections such as digital inputs and the monitor to achieve the most consistent sound quality when using analog inputs.
Advanced Ultra High Current MOS Single Push-Pull Circuit Design
The amplifier features Advanced UHC (Ultra High Current) MOS technology that uses the smallest possible number of amplifier components to achieve a balance between adequate power and good sound quality.
Advanced UHC-MOS is a high-quality amplifier with better current output than bipolar transistors, but the sound quality is at the level of the best MOS-FET amplifiers. The Advanced UHC-MOS is structured in a single push-pull configuration that eliminates deviations in amplifier stage and creates a balance between high current and small details.
Digital Isolator and Analog Mode
The amplifier is equipped with a digital isolator that eliminates high-frequency interference from the computer's USB connection or the amplifier's digital inputs, which may have an unwanted effect on the sound quality. Because the data travels magnetically within the circuits, the input and output sides are electrically isolated from each other. Isolating the signal path between the digital audio circuit and the D / A converter eliminates unwanted interference from the analog circuits after the D / A converter. The PMA-1600NE also has a separate current transformer for digital circuits to prevent power supply interference from reaching them. When playing analogue sound, analog-mode mode can be used to turn off the digital side of the transformer and the digital input circuit board so that any high-frequency noise will not affect the analogiosioon.
MM / MC turntable equalizer
The amplifier includes a turntable equalizer that supports audio signals from both MM and MC audio boxes. The equalizer is high sensitivity, and the amplifier is? Simple & straight? the design improves the sound quality of the equalizer compared to traditional solutions.
Clear front display
The FL-type display on the front panel shows the audio source as well as the sampling frequency. The amplifier comes with a remote control that allows you to control the DCD-1600NE and other Denon CD players.
- 2 x 140 W (4 ohm) output power - Enough power even for large rooms
- Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC) -MOS Single Push-Pull Circuit Power Amplifier with Schottky Diodes - Highly accurate frequency response from low bass to clear treble
- DAC Master Clock Design - Sound reproduction without jitter
- Rear USB-B input - High resolution audio playback up to 384 kHz / 32 bit and 11.2 MHz DSD
- Digital isolation circuit to eliminate high frequency interference when using USB-B or digital connection - Enjoy all audio sources without interference
- Display with audio source and sampling frequency - The most important information is easy to see
- Analog AMP Mode turns off digital circuits and the monitor - For pure analog audio playback
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus - Digital recordings are reproduced faithfully to the original source
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction - The structure minimizes unwanted vibrations
- Frame structure with 6 separate blocks - Eliminates internal interference between circuits
- Main transformer with separate power supplies for analog and digital signal circuits - Maintains signal purity
- 2 digital optical and 2 digital coaxial inputs; High quality MM & MC turntable equalizer - Ready for music from all sources
- Available in Silver and Black - Perfect for the DCD-1600NE Super Audio CD Player
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.