- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
Denon DCD-1600NE CD / SACD player
Denon's high-quality CD and Super Audio CD player focuses on finding the core of the player: ultra-precise disc reading and delivering a high-quality signal to the amplifier. To achieve this, the signal paths of the player are as short as possible and the circuit boards are minimized. The disc mechanism has also been redesigned, and the data on the discs is now read with extreme precision, and a clean, high-quality signal is applied to the DCD-1600NE's Advanced AL32 Processing Plus circuit. In addition to CDs and Super Audio CDs, the player plays PCM192 / 24 or DSD5.6 format audio files recorded on DVD R / RW discs.
Denon's original disk drive
The DCD-1600NE's disc drive features a high-quality SVH (Suppress Vibration Hybrid) mechanism. A circuit that controls the reader as well as decompresses the data coming from the disk has only been developed in the near future. The signal paths are shortened as short as possible and the circuit boards are minimized to prevent extra current or interference noise.
DAC Master Clock design
thanks to the player's DAC Master Clock design, the player's D / A converter acts as a clock signal generator for digital circuits to keep the circuits synchronized. The clock signal connected to the D / A converter reduces jitter and ensures the best possible accuracy in D / A conversion. In addition, the high quality of the clock signal is very important for the best possible operation of digital audio circuits. The clock signal circuit has also been significantly improved to exploit the full potential of a high quality clock signal. The DCD-1600NE has two separate clock signals, one for each sampling frequency (44.1 kHz and 48 kHz), which can be changed as needed to eliminate clock jitter.
Separate current transformers
Because digital and analog audio signals have significantly different signals, they both have their own power supplies to eliminate mutual interference. An aluminum plate is also installed below the power supply housing to support the structure.
Playback of DSD data discs
In addition to CDs and Super Audio CDs, the DCD-2500NE is capable of playing DSD (2.8 Mhz / 5.6 MHz) files as well as high-resolution audio files (192 kHz / 24 bit) recorded on DVD-R / RW and DVD + R / RW discs. . In addition, music files recorded on CD-R / RW discs up to a sampling frequency of 48 kHz can be played.
- Advanced AL32 Processing and High-Definition 192kHz / 32bit D / A Converter - True playback of digital sources faithful to the original recording
- DAC Master Clock Circuit Design - Jitter-free playback
- Direct Mechanical Ground Structure - Minimizes unwanted vibrations
- Precise design, minimal signal paths and selected Hi-Fi components - Maintains signal purity
- Original Denon disk drive with SVH mechanism - Accurate reading and signal decoding from all disks
- CD and Super Audio CD playback; DSD (2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz) files and PCM files up to 192 kHz / 24 bit recorded on DVD R / RW - Extensive disc support
- Separate power supplies for digital and analog side - Keeps audio signal cleaner
- Pure Direct Mode - For pure playback
- Available in Silver and Black - Perfectly fits the PMA-1600NE integrated amplifier
Payment & Security
Payments are encrypted.