- TRUE 4K UHD RESOLUTION: True 8.3 million pixel resolution delivers breathtaking 3840x2160 image quality with incredibly clear and sharp detail
- GREAT MOVIE ENJOYMENT: CinematicColor ™ technology produces color reproduction with Rec.709 / DCI-P3 and a special wide DCI-P3 color gamut (digital cinema color) taken directly from the package
- PROJECTOR OPTIMIZED HDR: HDR-PRO ™ technology combined with HDR10 and HLG support delivers unique Auto HDR color reproduction and film-optimized contrast
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Vertical lens shift (± 5%) and short throw distance combined with a large 1.3x zoom lens increase mounting possibilities in confined spaces
- SUPERIOR AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE: BenQ CinemaMaster Video + and Audio + 2 technology together with 10 W stereo speakers transform any space into a world-class home theater
- EISA 2019-2020 winner in the BEST BUY projectors series!
- Projection system: DLP technology
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Light output: 2000 ANSI lumens
- Color space: Rec709 100%, DCI-P3 95%
- HDR10 / HLG support
- 3D support (3D glasses optional)
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9 native
- 6 different aspect ratios to choose from
- Contrast ratio: 30,000: 1
- Keystone: ID, (Auto) vertical: ± 30 °
- Color reproduction: 30 bits 1.07 billion colors
- Throw ratio: 1.13 - 1.47
- Zoom 1.3x
- Lens adjustment vertical 100% -110%
- Recommended image size 40 ”-200”
- Connections: 2 x HDMI (2.0a / HDCP2.2), audio in (Mini Jack 3.5mm) x 1, audio out (Mini Jack 3.5mm) x 1, USB TypeA (for USB reader) x 1, USB TypeA (5V / 2.5A) x 1, USB (Type mini B) x 1, IR receiver x2 (front and top) x
- Lamp life: 4000/10 000/15 000h (Normal / Economic mode / SmartEco mode)
- Power consumption: 340 W (280 W in power save mode)
- Dimensions: 380 x 263 x 127 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Noise level Norm 30dB - Economy mode 28dB
- Speakers 5W x2
- Warranty: 36 months
- Lamp warranty 12 months / 2000 hours (whichever comes first)
The W2700 meets the aspirations of avid movie lovers by delivering superb image quality with an ultra-wide, industry-standard DCI-P3 color space and detailed True 4K resolution.
4K UHD True 8.3 megapixel perfect picture
Producing 4K UHD 3840x2160 resolution of 8.3 million individual pixels in each image, the W2700 utilizes revolutionary 0.47-inch single-DMD DLP technology to make the projector's profile slim and compact to meet today's requirements. The resolution of the 4K-optimized lens is four times that of Full HD 1080p, the pixels are less blurry, the image is dazzlingly precise and the details are very sharp.
HDR-PROTM offers hyper-realistic video quality
With HDR10 and HLG support, BenQ's unique Auto HDR color reproduction and film-optimized technology, the turbocharged HDR-PROTM offers higher brightness, contrast range and image optimization at once, bringing every detail of 4K video content to the brilliance of great movie enjoyment.
The extra-wide DCI-P3 color space matches the quality of digital movies
BenQ CinematicColor ™ technology optimizes colors for accurate image quality and produces the 94% special wide DCI-P3 color space used by the film industry in the United States and produces a much wider visible scale than Rec. 709. The W2700 uses the DCI-P3 color space to reproduce perfectly authentic cinematic colors on a wide color gamut and exactly as filmmakers originally intended.
Factory-calibrated color reproduction accuracy taken directly from the box
Each W2700 projector is tested and adjusted with special tools and software to ensure that the D65 color temperature, gamma, black level, white level, neutral gray, RGBCMY color tracking, hue, saturation, brightness, and various interface outputs are accurately ITU-R Rec. 709 / DCI-P3.
CinemaMaster Video + for sublime views
CinemaMaster ™ Video + transforms any space into a world-class home theater with technologies that enhance video image quality, such as 4K resolution that reduces pixel blur, efficient color and motion reproduction, and vibrant color tone control. The viewing experience thus fulfills the wishes of even the most demanding film enthusiasts.
CinemaMaster Audio + 2 brings the richest sound
With a 10-watt powerful, dramatically wider-range stereo audio housed in a resonant echo sounder that produces deep bass and treble, the updated BenQ CinemaMaster Audio + 2 sound amplification technology uses unique, high-quality sound-enhancing algorithms from Hollywood to produce pure, clear and harsh sound.
Lens shift and large 1.3X zoom
The W2700 has a vertical lens shift and fits perfectly in any room thanks to the dynamic range of projection distance and height. The large 1.3X zoom allows for a wide variety of throwing distances and increases installation flexibility. Thanks to the versatile installation and placement options, any space can be easily transformed into an inspiring home theater.
The BenQ W2700 4K HDR CinePrime projector, combined with CinematicColor ™ technology, expands movie enjoyment in your living room. The W2700 meets the aspirations of avid movie lovers by delivering superb image quality with an ultra-wide, industry-standard DCI-P3 color space and detailed True 4K resolution. In addition, it meets individual audiovisual preferences with excellent 4K HDR image quality and superb video content and audio playback, providing an authentic digital cinematic experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.