- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
Optimize your stereo system with Anti-Mode X4
Room interactions are typically the biggest factor limiting the performance of an audio system. Each listening mode adds its own effect and coloring out loud and room resonances can be tens of decibels or even more. These accents are greatest at low frequencies, for which classical room acoustic correction is ineffective.
The new DSPeaker Anti-Mode X4 preamplifier / DAC combines uncompromising audio electronics with over a decade of experience in acoustics and signal processing. The device is designed to elevate home stereo listening to a whole new class of performance.
The basic idea of automatic Anti-Mode room calibration is to make the speakers and subwoofers work in harmony with the acoustics of the room, creating the best possible sound reproduction. The benefits of Anti-Mode calibration include a clearer sound image, “tighter” and lower frequency repeat bass without cumin, and seamless interaction between main speakers and subwoofers.
The installation is highly automated, so anyone can achieve the best result without special expertise. After a short calibration measurement, Anti-Mode knows the acoustics of your listening position in detail and creates the necessary unique correction just for your listening. You might be amazed at what your room-repaired speakers are capable of!
Anti-Mode X4 allows for a large number of different uses and situations; from traditional two-speaker stereo listening to systems with multiple subwoofers and multi-listening location optimizations. A separate patented method automatically selects the best crossover frequency to make optimal use of the features of the speakers and subwoofers.
In addition to automation, you have a full palette of tools for editing audio. Several separate user profiles allow quick change of settings. The soundscape can be edited with the aluminum remote control in real time while sitting comfortably in the listening position. Most adjustments are also possible from the front panel of the device.
Functions and audio tools are controlled from a modern graphical user interface. Room responses can be examined in detail on the device itself, and there is no need to transfer data to a computer.
Analog audio signals are produced by three high quality converters. Separate screening of the circuits with a microcircuit tester and the possibility to adjust the output areas enable a dynamic range of 126dB and a harmonic distortion of less than 0.0008%. The primary (Primary) analog output is for speakers and the secondary (Aux) for subwoofers, and both have both RCA and XLR connectors. Optical Toslink and coaxial SPDIF reproduce the same signal as the primary output.
Uninterrupted listening to neighbors and other residents is possible using the headphone output. In headphone mode, DSPeaker's auralization technology helps reduce listening fatigue by making multiple recordings ring more naturally from headphones.
There are plenty of different entry options. Two stereo RCAs and one stereo XLR input achieve a -104dB signal-to-noise ratio. Whatever analog audio source you have, the input level selection allows for full performance. A total of six SPDIF inputs and USB Audio 2.0 support sample frequencies up to 192kHz and DSD64 / DSD128.
Standby power consumption is just 0.5 watts, saving both money and the environment.
You can choose the enclosure option that best suits your home decor from the ones available; silver / black or black / gray.
- 1 x VS1205 (graphical user interface and update USB)
- 6 x VS1205 (audio sources, processing)
- 3 x High-Quality DAC (screened), 3 x High-Quality ADC
- Anti-Mode 3.0 calibration algorithm
- Automatic crossover frequency optimization (US Pat. 9,955,261)
Comprehensive audio editing tools
- Anti-Mode 3.0 Multi-Rate (FIR & IIR)
- House Curve, Linear-Phase Tilt, Parametric EQs
- Adjustable subwoofer
- Adjustable crossover filtering
- 2x stereo RCA, 1x stereo XLR input
- 3x optical and 3x coaxial input (up to 192kHz coaxial)
- USB Audio 2.0 input (192kHz PCM, DSD64 and DSD128)
- Primary outputs: stereo RCA, stereo XLR, Optical Toslink, and coaxial S / PDIF
- Auxiliary output: stereo RCA and stereo XLR
- Microphone input, headphone output
- Adjusting wheel with switch, remote control
Analog performance (typical)
- Primary XLR: Dynamic range: 126 dB, Harmonic distortion: <0.0008%
- Analog input, XLR, SNR + THD: -104dB
- Frequency response: 20 ... 20000Hz ± 0.07dB
- Input voltage max RCA: 2.5 / 4.4 / 6.2 Vrms, XLR: 2.6 / 5.2 / 12.4 Vrms
- Output voltage max RCA: 3.2 / 6.4 Vrms, XLR: 6.4 / 14.0 Vrms
- Power consumption: 25W, standby: <0.5W
- Dimensions: 436mm x 70mm x 295mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Color options: front panel silver or black
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.