- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
Alpine's new S-Series product family now also includes amplifiers. 1-, 4- and 5-channel terminals are available, all combined with features familiar from Alpine MRV series terminals: Bomb-safe reliability, the toughest attenuation factors on the market, individual measurement report of actual amplifier outputs, advanced thermal management for uninterrupted playback and, of course, compact size and timeless elegant look.
Powerful and compact
The new digital amplifier circuit allows for a larger output, while keeping the physical dimensions of the amplifier very small. The size of the S-A55V is only 28.6cm x 20.4cm, so installing the amplifier is almost “car-like” in terms of size.
Advanced thermal management
The S-Series amplifiers have a revamped thermal management circuit and cooling profile, so the amplifiers do not go into protection mode when the heat rises, but playback continues uninterrupted.
RCA and speaker level inputs
RCA jacks can also be used as speaker-level signal inputs. The S-A55V can also be connected to the car's original player if the player does not have RCA outputs. The S-A32F starts up automatically when it receives a speaker-level signal, so the amplifier does not need a separate excitation cable in this case.
Low and high pass filters
50-400Hz low or high pass filtering can be selected for all channel pairs separately and for the subbar channel there is also 0 - + 12dB BassBoost
The S-A32F is compatible with the Alpine RUX-KNOB2 level controller. The level control works for channel pair 3 + 4 when this channel pair is bridged for subwoofer operation.
- 5/4/3 channel
- Amplifier type: Class D.
- Advanced thermal management
- Speaker level input with auto start (X12Line)
- Adjustable low-pass filter
- Adjustable high-pass filter
- Adjustable input sensitivity
- Ready for RUX-KNOB2 level controller
- 4 x 60W + 1 x 300W (2ohm) 14.4V (≤1% THD + N)
- 4 x 40W + 1 x 200W (4ohm) 14.4V (≤1% THD + N)
- Bridged: 2 x 120W (4ohm) 14.4V (≤1% THD + N)
- Adjustable low-pass filter 50-400Hz (-12dB / oct.)
- Adjustable high-pass filter 50-400Hz (-12dB / oct.)
- Input sensitivity (RCA): Hi: 0.5 - 10 V Lo: 0.2 - 4.0 V
- Speaker-level input with automatic start (from RCA inputs, so also order an adapter)
- Terminals: Power cable 16mm², speaker cable 6mm²
- Playback range kan. 1 - 4 (+0, -3dB: 1W to 4 ohms): 10Hz - 30kHz
- Playback range sub.kan. (+0, -3dB: 1W to 4 ohms): 10Hz to 400Hz
- THD + N (@ 10W 4 ohms): <0.03%
- THD + N (@ 50W 4 ohms): <0.07%
- Attenuation factor (channels 1-4):> 100
- Attenuation factor (Subchannel):> 750
- Signal to noise ratio (@ 50 Watts / 4 Ohms):> 98dB
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Dimensions: 286 x 204 x 58mm
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.