- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
High-End level tube pre-amplified CD player with versatile connections from Advance Acoustics. The X-CD1000 is equipped with the best possible components, a rugged Toroïdal ring core transformer and a rigid, partitioned housing. In this way, the most trouble-free and high-quality working environment for the various components has been achieved.
The X-CD1000's versatile connections allow for a variety of ways to connect an amplifier / preamplifier to the player. With unbalanced RCA connections it is possible to choose whether to use tube pre-amplification or not, with balanced XLR connections pipes are always in use. In addition, the connections also include digital AES / EBU, coaxial and optical option. The Burr Brown PCM1792 circuit is responsible for the high-quality D / A conversion and the player comes with CDs, CDRs and Hybrid SACDs. The package includes a remote control.
- Output level RCA Without tubes: 2 V
- Output level RCA With tubes: 2.25V
- Output level Balanced: 2.24V
- Frequency response: 20-35KHz (± 1.5dB)
- Distortion of the output with tubes: THD = 0.008%
- Distortion without tubes :: THD = 0.01%
- Channel separation on output with tubes:: 101dB
- Channel separation on output without tubes: 101dB
- Signal noise ratio with tubes: 103dB
- Sinal noise ratio without tubes: 103dB
- Output impedance XLR-RCA: 10KΩ
- Converter Burr Brown: PCM1792
- AC power 115/230 V
- Transformer: 50W
- Max power consumption: 23W
- Dimensions (cm): W = 43 x D = 37.2 x H = 10.9
- Weight: 9.2 kgs
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.