The Advance Acoustics X-A220 mono power amplifier is designed to meet the demands of music listeners with an amplifier with which you can spend most of your free time listening to high-quality sound. The X-A220 mono power amplifier is an ideal solution to improve the performance of the Hi-Fi system, as its mono structure allows the left and right channels to be completely separated from each other, thus minimizing possible interference and ensuring sufficient current for the channel. 220 watts of continuous power for an 8-ohm load ensures enough power and accuracy for even the most demanding speaker.
The X-A220 also features Hi Bias, familiar from other Advance Acoustics products, which allows the amplifier to deliver its first wattages in Class A and then move to Class AB.
There is an input on the back of the device for both the balanced XLR connector and the unbalanced RCA connector.
- 1 X RCA input
- 1 X XLR input
- 1 X Trigger input
- 1 X Trigger output
- 1 X Rigid pole screw terminals for speaker cables
- Power output 8 Ω: 1 X 220 W RMS
- Power output 4 Ω: 1 X 350 W RMS
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 80 kHz
- Distortion <0.08%
- Signal / Noise ratio:> 100 dB
- Input impedance: 32KΩ (Unbalanced RCA)
- Input impedance: 38KΩ (Balanced XLR)
- Gain: 30db ± 1dB
- AC Input: 115V / 230V
- Standby power consumption: 0.45W
- Power transformer: 700W
- Dimensions: H.20 cm x W.43 cm x D.45 cm
- Net Weight: 21 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.