- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
The design of the Advance Acoustic X-A160 EVO has been based on creating the highest quality stereo power amplifier in the Classic series. The structure of the amplifier is very sturdy, thanks to the compartmentalized body. This ensures the highest possible disturbance to the amplifier's high-quality components. Power is provided by a Toroidal ring core transformer that can feed 2x160w pure power to an 8ohm load and 2x240w to a 4ohm load to this rugged terminal.
The X-A160 EVO is classified as a Class AB amplifier, but thanks to the High Bias function, the amplifier gives its first watts in Class A and only then moves to Class AB. This amplifier is at home for both demanding stereo listening and as an additional amplifier for home theater for main speakers. The balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connection on the rear panel allow the X-A160 EVO to be connected to any preamplifier.
- 1 X RCA input
- 1 X XLR input
- 1 X Trigger input
- 1 X Rigid pole screw terminals for speaker cables
- Power output 8 Ω: 2 X 160 W RMS
- Power output 4 Ω: 2 X 240 W RMS
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 80 kHz
- Distortion <0.07%
- Signal / Noise ratio:> 120 dB
- Channel separation> 80 dB
- Input impedance: 20KΩ (Unbalanced RCA)
- Input impedance: 38KΩ (Balanced XLR)
- AC Input: 115V / 230V
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Power consommation max: 500W
- Power transformer: 700W
- Dimensions: H.16 cm x W.44 cm x D.42 cm
- Net Weight: 19 kg
Payment & Security
Payments are encrypted.