The Advance Acoustic DX-1 is an extremely good choice when you want a versatile and high-quality DAC with front-end and headphone amplifier features. Connect a TV, game console, computer, or other digital audio source. Ready for Bluetooth too!
Equipped with six optical inputs, the DX-1 is a digital signal workhorse that can be connected to a variety of sources ranging from Coax, USB A and B, BNC and XLR cables. In addition to analog RCA and XLR connections, the outputs can also be found digitally via optical and Coax connections. The headphone listener has also not been forgotten as there are two headphone jacks in the device.
Bluetooth has become established in many homes as an everyday connection for listeners of Spotify or online radio, for example. You can easily get Bluetooth on your DX-1 with the X-FTP01 module and enjoy audio playback wirelessly!
The DX-1 can support PCM signals up to 32bit / 768kHz and DSD 64 (2.8MHz) up to 256 (11.2MHz). The D / A conversion is handled by the famous AKM 4490 circuit and the device itself incorporates the Velvet Sound concept, where pure technical measurement is combined with the result of listening tests. This results in a DAC that gives a great look and very clear sound. The device is available in black and white.
- 1 X AES / EBU XLR input
- 6 X Optical input
- 1 X Optical output
- 2 X Digital Coax input
- 1 X Digital Coax output
- 1 X BNC digital input
- 1 X USB A input
- 1 X USB B input
- 1 X Bluetooth module slot (for Advance X-FTP01 module )
- 2 X Pre Out RCA / XLR
- 1 X Trigger output
- 1 X Trigger input
- 2 X Headphone jack
- Output Level Unbalanced: 2volts
- Output Level Balanced: 4volts
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB) 20Hz-45kHz
- Distortion <0.005%
- Output Impedance 10KΩ
- Channel Separation> 110 dB
- Signal / Noise ratio> 110 dB
- Frequencies Sampling: 24 bit 192 kHz PCM & 768 kHz (USB) 32 bit DSD 2.8, 5.6 & 11.2 MHz, DSD 64, 128 & 256.
- File Format: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA, Bluetooth Aptx optional.
- DAC Digital Audio: Asahi Kasei AK4490
- Digital Audio PCM Transceiver: Asahi Kasei AK4118
- USB Audio: USB / DSD XMOS XU208-256
- AC Input 115-230V
- Power Consumption max 30W
- Dimensions: H.133 x l.230 x D.325mm
- Net Weight: 6.1kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.