- 14 päivän palautusoikeus
- Toimitusaika varastotuotteilla 1-3 päivää
- Tutut ja turvalliset maksutavatat
Maksa halutessasi osissa tai laskulla
"Loistava palvelu ja tietämys asioista." - Pertti R.
"Suosittelen lämpimästi." - Leevi H.
The compact AX-1 stereo amplifier is the answer to the following question from Advanced Acoustics designers: How to make an integrated amplifier designed with sound quality above, able to meet the needs of even the most demanding audio player and not be too expensive? The answer was achieved without concessions in performance, component selection, connections, design, or manufacturing. Nothing was left to chance in the AX-1.
The device is very versatile in terms of connections. Multiple digital inputs, turntable connection, XLR inputs and bluetooth expandability. Active speakers can also be connected to the device because the line outputs can be found with both RCA and XLR connections. The subwoofer has its own output. Headphone users have not been forgotten either, as the front panel has connections for two headphones!
The AX-1 component placement is implemented so that no component in the device will interfere with each other. The DAC circuits are Wolfson WM8740 and Asahi Kasei AK4111, which enable the AX-1 to convert PCM up to 24bit 192kHz sampling frequency. Amplifier power delivers 2 x 45 watts for an 8-ohm load and 2 x 65 for a 4-ohm load, and the AX-1 also has no problems using low-sensitivity speakers. The amplifier has managed to find balance in the low frequency range without sacrificing accuracy or intensity. The AX-1 provides dynamic playback of all music tracks without restrictions.
Despite its small size, the AX-1 has the same connections as a normal-sized amplifier.
- 5 X RCA input
- 1 X XLR input
- 3 X Optical input
- 1 X Digital Coax input
- 1 X MM Phono turntable connection
- 1 X Bluetooth module slot (for Advance X-FTP01 module)
- 1 X Rec Out
- 2 X Pre Out RCA / XLR
- 1 X Subwoofer output
- 2 X Trigger output
- 2 X Headphone jack
- 1 X Rigid pole screw terminals for speaker cables
Technical information :
- Power 8 Ω: 2x45W RMS
- Power 4 Ω: 2x65W RMS
- Frequency response (-3dB) 10Hz-50kHz
- Tone Control +/- 10 dB
- Distortion <0.03%
- Signal / Noise ratio> 98 dB
- Channel Separation> 70 dB
- Input Impedance 47KΩ
- Phono Input Impedance 47KΩ
- Dir Digital audio AKM AK4113 24Bits / up to 192kHz
- DAC WOLFSON WM8740
- In Level (CD / AUX ...) <300mV
- In Level Amplifier <1.1V
- Phono MM Input Level 2.5mV
- Bluetooth Module APTX - AAC (Optional module: X-FTB01)
- AC Input 115-230V
- Power Consumption: 300W
- Transformer (1)
- Dimensions: H.133 x l230 x D.325 / 305mm
- Net Weight: 6.1kg
Payment & Security
Payments are encrypted.